Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Example A from class' Exquisite Corpse


I would be little Alex from "A Clockwork Orange". I don't wish this to reflect his behavior, but he is a thrill seeker, and...

My friends call me a droog.

If I could obtain a superpower, it would be time travel, so I may go back in time and right wrongs that have been unleashed upon my city

self-absorption has poisoned our youth!

A wet nose, soft fur, and a hundred licks from Reina the Siberian Huskey keeps me sane.

Softly, sure-footed, I swiftly climb the mountain ridge, howling to my pack, fur ruffling in the crisp air.

The abstract perfection of natures hiccups. That result in asymmetrical form, in what is normally symmetrical and perfect. A beauty in the deformity making it unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment